Bachelor Thesis Assignment AO/IC
Tasks & Responsibilities
About Spil Games
Spil Games publishes and distributes awesome games on web and mobile devices. We partner with the best game developers to get their games the audiences they deserve and we bring consumers some of the most exciting games they’re ever likely to play.
- Spil Games publishes and distributes awesome games through the App Store, Google Play and our web portals.
- Mobile and web casual game developers recognize Spil Games as their publisher of choice. We tell them: “You make the games great; we make sure your games do great”.
- Spil Games averages over 100 million monthly users through its web portals and on mobile, and we are able to use our loyal player base to drive traffic to selected native games. Our primary focus in the last year has been on publishing mobile games and already we have reached 50 million installs.
- Spil Games is very open source oriented, as a user and contributor.
- We are based in The Netherlands (Hilversum, close to Amsterdam) but our games have a truly global reach.
You will help to bring our AO/IC frame work to live. Currently we have an AO/IC framework that is updated once a year and is mainly owned by Finance. The involvement of the rest of the organization in the framework and keeping it up to date is rather limited. We would like you to help us with:
- Content of the AO/IC framework (asses the framework and discuss improvements)
- Determine critical steps in the AO/IC Framework
- Set-up reporting on key elements of the AO/IC framework
- Discuss with process owners and Finance on how to create organizational awareness of the AO/IC framework thereby leveraging the tools that are available within Spil
This assignment will bring you in contact with every department in our organization. It will be a nice opportunity for a bachelor thesis.
- Bachelor (final thesis) Business economics/accountancy
- Experience with AO/IC
- Fluent in English both written and in word
- Advanced skills with Excel and Word
- Visio is a plus
- Affinity with IT tools
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Creative, inquisitive and confident
- Accurate in your work
Why join Spil Games?
- A young and dynamic place to write your thesis
- Commitment to help you deliver a good thesis
- An organization that is modern and flexible
- International colleagues
- Free lunch provided by La Place, and snacks throughout the day
- 400 euro monthly compensation for 5 months