Tasks & Responsibilities
Spil Games is a fast-growing and agile games publisher and producer, already reaching huge audiences across the web and mobile. We are on target to hit 200m mobile installs early in 2017. In the last two years, we have ramped up our mobile business, with installs doubling every 7 months or so. This growth is mainly organic and through cross-promotion. We confidently expect this to be the start of more great things to come.
Since the start of its operations in 2004, Spil Games has had an amazing journey. With our many gaming portals and our “think global, win local” philosophy, we became the world’s largest casual gaming company in 2012 and entertained over 200 Million users each month.
In line with changing user behaviors, we have successfully embarked on a mission to become a mobile first company since mid-2015. However, staying true to our web-based roots, we also pour a lot of love into our portal business, where we offer a first-class portfolio to loyal players worldwide.
We are looking for an Executive Producer: charismatic leader who will energize, mentor and coach our team of experienced game producers. The Team is driving and controlling the production (including GDD, TDD, polishing and P&L) for all games, both licensed and developed through external developers.
You will lead the team of passionate and professional producers with as goal to:
- Execute the game content strategy accordingly to the business plans;
- Manage the overall production budget and go to market timelines;
- Monitor, improve and constantly innovate in the area of sales and revenue planning
- Ensure to distribute learning from every release to the team and increase quality
- Teach in methods to optimize the day to day work of the producers
… but your role above all will be to coach, support and develop your team: give them the tools and confidence to become better professionals with every released game.
- 7+ years of experience as Senior Producer / Executive Producer;
- Passion, affinity and knowledge of the mobile games business; track record with data driven approach to optimizing games, gameplays and engagement;
- Strong understanding of the needs of various target audiences;
- Demonstrable experience with P&L driven decision making;
- Successfully shipped and live-developed F2P mobile games;
- Tech savvy, can work with developers and understands the technology stack of a publisher;
- Confident leader and people manager;
- Flexible team player with a strong sense of ownership and personal responsibility;
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
Why join Spil Games?
Level up your career—be part of a leader in the online gaming industry, where playing games is all part of a day’s work. Spil Games also offers these great benefits:
- A competitive salary and bonus system
- Flexible hours (from 7 AM till 7 PM)
- A pension and collective health insurance plan
- Reimbursement for your daily commute
- Extras, such as a fitness plan and lunch provided by La Place
- And, most importantly, training and development programs—because when you grow, we grow with you!