Freelance Technical Writer (Temporary)
Tasks & Responsibilities
The project centers around a website that is currently under construction that covers the features and functionalities of Spil Games’ Software Development Kit. The target audience for this website will be our international employees, representatives from our business collaborators, and both our external and internal developers.
As the writer on this project, it will be your job to do the following:
- Be available for a period of at least one month and willing to work onsite at our headquarters in Hilversum here in the Netherlands.
- Communicate well both on a business and technical level with our managers, technical staff and others.
- Attend meetings and collaborate with the website’s designers and other relevant parties.
- Gather together existing technical documentation and additional information to be used on the website.
- Pool all of these resources and documents together before converting them into simplified text for the website along with helpful informational charts and other images. All of this content will need to be accessible and easy to understand for everyone from seasoned game designers to complete newbies and those who don’t possess much technical knowledge.
- At least 5 years of experience in the field of Software Development
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Advanced skills with Excel and Word
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Creative, inquisitive and confident
Why join Spil Games?
- A competitive rate
- International environment
- Start date: Preferably as soon as possible