We love games: action, platform, shooter, adventure, role play, puzzle, strategy, logic, sports, racing, combat, small games, big games, addictive games, casual games … We are looking for a games enthusiast – someone who lives and breathes mobile games and while enjoying the gameplay can appreciate their business potential and drive them towards a commercial success. The Game Producer will be part of the commercial team and will drive game production initiatives throughout the game development and publication cycle.
Core tasks and responsibilities of this position include:
- Creation of gaming concepts based on the market intelligence and business potential of games: analytics of mobile market trends, target audience research, monetization patterns etc.
- Management of full game production and publication lifecycle: from prospect through business case, development, launch and until post launch updates and end of life management;
- Management of a portfolio of games: constantly adding new titles while managing production, launch and commercial performance of existing ones.
- Estimation of business potential of games: building of business cases and forecasts, regular reporting on KPI and ROI, risk identification and mitigation;
- Passion for mobile games;
- In depth understanding of business fundamentals and KPIs, you know what makes a commercial success of a game;
- Good awareness of the mobile gaming landscape;
- Experience working with game analytics;
- Experience building and presenting business cases;
- You know how to estimate a game potential, conduct market research and build a commercial forecast for a game;
- You are proactive and outspoken, you take the ownership and responsibility for your games from concept to “end of life” management.
Why Join Spil Games?
Level up your career – become part of a leader in the mobile gaming industry, where playing games is all part of a day’s work. Spil Games also offers these great benefits:
- A competitive salary and bonus system
- Flexible hours (from 8am – 7pm)
- A pension and collective health insurance plan
- Reimbursement for your daily commute
- Extras, such as a fitness plan and lunch provided by La Place
- And, most importantly, training and development programs—because when you grow, we grow with you!
Adventure awaits those up for the challenge. Are you ready to play?
No recruitment agencies please.