Influencer Marketing Manager
Tasks & Responsibilities
Bloggers, Vloggers, gaming enthusiasts and opponents keep discussing about games. We need you to bring our games to their attention, build influencers network and strong partnerships. 100 million gamers enjoy our games every month and the pipeline of games we will be launching in the coming months is full of exciting titles. We need you to get our mobile titles in the spotlight and get them the attention they deserve.
Key responsibilities for this position are:
- Plan, setup and manage influencer marketing campaigns
- Implement metrics and KPIs to evaluate performance and ensure effective budget spending
- Research and reach out to vloggers and key mobile gaming influencers.
- Negotiate IOs and work closely with agencies
- Ensure maximum influencer coverage (paid and unpaid) for Spil Games new game launches.
- Work closely with BI, Reporting and Tech teams to ensure KPI tracking and reporting
- At least 2 years of experience in similar role, marketing communications or PR background preferred;
- Experience in Influencer/Vlogger/Blogger outreach and pitching;
- Strong affinity with gaming blogging and vlogging;
- Excellent knowledge of the gaming landscape;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English. German French or Spanish would be an advantage
- Strong affinity with analytics, you know how to track campaign performance and ROI;
- Familiarity with mobile marketing technologies such as conversion tracking and KPIs like CPI, ROI, LTV, retention etc.
- Enthusiasm, creativity and demonstrable capacity to think out of the box;
- Positive attitude and developed capacity to think in terms of solutions;
- Strong relationship building and negotiation skills;
- Detail oriented with proactive, hands on mindset.
Why join Spil Games?
Level up your career—be part of a leader in the mobile gaming industry, where playing games is all part of a day’s work. Spil Games also offers these great benefits:
- A competitive salary and bonus system
- Flexible hours (from 7 AM till 7 PM)
- A pension and collective health insurance plan
- Reimbursement for your daily commute
- Extras, such as a fitness plan and lunch provided by La Place
- And, most importantly, training and development programs—because when you grow, we grow with you!
Adventure awaits those up for the challenge. Are you ready to play?