Internship: App Store Marketing
Tasks & Responsibilities
The birth of Google playstore and Apple appstore created new challenges in the working environment. Many new apps are being uploaded to the stores on a daily basis; varying from fashion apps, navigation apps to our favorite apps: Games. There is a lot of competition and game players can get lost in all the different games out on the market. As an appstore optimization intern you will learn how to ensure that the gamers find Spil Games’ awesome apps and give them the possibility to get lost in the beautiful world and storylines created by our designers.
The core tasks and responsibilities of this position include:
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Identify trends to help us optimize the position of our games in various app stores
- Monitor performance of apps in Apple App Store and Google Play Store
- Optimize the visibility of a portfolio of games (App Store Optimization)
- Initiate & lead side-projects to contribute to the growth of our games
- Strong analytical skills
- Curiosity and desire to learn digital marketing
- Organized with excellent time management
- Self-motivated individual with the desire to succeed
- A Gamer
Why join Spil Games?
Level up your career—be part of a leader in the online gaming industry, where playing games is all part of a day’s work. Spil Games also offers these great benefits:
- A fun and dynamic work environment
- International colleagues
- €400 compensation per month
- A free lunch provided by La Place, and snacks throughout the day
- Flexible hours (from 7 AM till 7 PM)
Adventure awaits those up for the challenge. Are you ready to play?