Internship: BI reporting
Tasks & Responsibilities
The Business Intelligence Team is providing insights around customers and their behavior and is serving several departments with these insights in order for them to make data driven decisions.
The Intern is supporting the Business Intelligence Team with providing customer insights using reports and a dashboard environment. Stakeholders can use these to get all relevant information for their decisions. Additionally the Intern will help to establish a structure for tracking and data collection for new products.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Perform analyses and produce meaningful insights and recommendations to several departments like marketing, corporate development, licensing and live operations;
- Design and maintain dashboards that capture the metrics needed to monitor the product performance;
- Work closely with the development team to define business and technical requirements for integrating new tracking into games;
- Use different data sources to solve business research questions;
- Transform stakeholder needs into actionable methodologies and analysis;
- Conduct questionnaire on the user base to understand user behavior.
- Ideally in the process of receiving a degree in Business Analytics / Econometrics OR in related fields like Business /Economics
- Knowledge in Statistics, Mathematics, Business or Economics
- Experience with SQL is a must
- Experience with Tableau or Hadoop is a plus
- Interest for Online and Mobile Games Industry
- Positive team player and effective communicator.
Why join Spil Games?Level up your career—be part of a leader in the online gaming industry, where playing games is all part of a day’s work. Spil Games also offers these great benefits:
- A fun and dynamic work environment
- International colleagues
- €400 compensation per month
- A free lunch, and snacks throughout the day
- Flexible hours (from 7 AM till 7 PM)