Internship: Search Engine Optimization
Tasks & Responsibilities
Spil Games is a global mobile/ online gaming company operating 30 gaming portals worldwide offering over 10.000 free-to-play games. The portals (such as www.spelletjes.nl, www.a10.com or www.agame.com) are attracting over 100 million unique visitors each month.
The SEO intern will be part of the User Acquisition team, working alongside the Global SEO Manager, a SEO/Content Analyst, a SEA Specialist and with other teams such as Business Intelligence, Social Media, Localization, Content and Distribution.
Your goal is to support all the initiatives that help users find our gaming portals via search engines.
- Keyword research: gather, analyze and manage keywords in order to suggest areas of improvement and content creation;
- Discover linking opportunities through competitive analysis and daily research using tools such as Majestic SEO, SEMRush, SimilarWeb;
- Promote our web games through social networks, YouTube, blogs, forums and all kind of platforms where our target audience is active;
- Monitor and report key SEO indicators such as keyword visibility, traffic (impressions, rankings, CTR), competitive landscape
- Run frequent technical audits and provide recommendations for improvement
- Studying in a relevant field such as Business/Marketing/Communication/Media
- Preferably a former experience in SEO or online marketing
- A strong affinity for casual / social and mobile gaming
- Big plus if you run a blog or a social media profile related to gaming
- Data driven. You’re not afraid to dig into tables containing (hundreds of) thousands of rows
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Excellent communication skills
Why join Spil Games?Level up your career—be part of a rapidly growing leader in the online gaming industry, where playing games is all part of a day’s work. Spil Games also offers these great benefits:
- A fun and dynamic work environment
- International colleagues
- €400 compensation per month
- A free lunch provided by La Place, and snacks throughout the day
- Flexible hours (from 7 AM till 7 PM)