Junior Project Manager – Mobile Games
Tasks & Responsibilities
As a Junior Project Manager: Mobile Games, you will be responsible for all activities related to successfully launching and promoting native games from 3rd party developers across various global distribution channels.
You will trigger and steer the full process from launch to promotion. This will involve mobilizing internal departments, overcoming bottlenecks, tracking overall progress, and getting things done by firm deadlines. As part of the Project Management Office (PMO), you will be reporting to the Head of Project Management and working closely with our Producing, Live Operations, Marketing, and Tech Departments.
The core tasks and responsibilities of this position include:
- Managing the lifecycle of native apps and their publication in 3rd party distribution channels such as the Apple App Store and Google Play
- Coordinating all necessary assets, materials, and resources from internal departments, 3rd party developers, and other resources
- Conveying project information to all stakeholders in a clear and effective way
- Maintaining a positive cost/benefit ratio for all activities within the project
- Routinely reporting on project progress to management and escalating any issues in a timely fashion
- Helping prevent “scope-creep” and ensuring that deliverables are complete
- Developing and executing practical timelines for the project
- 2 - 4 years of experience in project management gained from a technology-driven product organization. Experience with mobile/native is strongly preferred
- Good understanding of technology or game development cycles is required
- Experience with managing launches and promotions in the Apple App Store and Google Play would be an advantage
- Exceptional internal stakeholder management skills
- Proven track record of completed projects, removed bottlenecks, and respected deadlines
- Structured, analytical, goal-oriented, and pragmatic
- Strong affinity with mobile gaming
- Good communication skills in English, both written and verbal (Dutch is a plus)
- Familiarity with MS Office and prior experience with JIRA and Microsoft Project are a plus
- You need to have a valid work permit and already live in the Netherlands to apply for this opportunity (visa/work permit sponsorship and relocation support are not possible)
We are very interested to hear about the coolest and most challenging projects that you have managed in the past! So please add these details in your cover letter.
Why join Spil Games?
Level up your career—be part of a leader in the mobile gaming industry, where playing games is all part of a day’s work. Spil Games also offers these great benefits:
- A competitive salary and bonus system
- Flexible hours (from 7 AM till 7 PM)
- A pension and collective health insurance plan
- Reimbursement for your daily commute
- Extras, such as a fitness plan and lunch provided by La Place
- And, most importantly, training and development programs—because when you grow, we grow with you!
Adventure awaits those up for the challenge. Are you ready to play?