Tasks & Responsibilities
100 million players across the globe are enjoying our games every month. Our pipeline of quality mobile games planned to be launched in the coming months is growing, and so is our need for the User Acquisition team to grow. The Media Buyer will drive User Acquisition efforts to design and implement the most cost efficient performance marketing campaigns and grow our games with the audience they deserve.
Key Responsibilities for this position are:
- Plan, set up, manage and analyze user acquisition campaigns. Evaluate performance and optimize campaigns accordingly in order to ensure efficient budget spending.
- Work closely with BI, Reporting and Tech teams in order to be able to measure and report performance KPIs.
- Deliver thorough, detailed and dynamic media planning.
- Work closely with Design team in order to ensure creative performance.
- At least 3 years of experience in mobile user acquisition with channels like Facebook, Google AdWords and Chartboost; Comfortable working with KPIs such as CPI, ROI, LTV, Retention;
- Familiarity with mobile marketing technologies: conversion tracking, programmatic advertising etc.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills, you know how to build and track campaign performance metrics.
- Attention to detail and proactive, hands-on mindset.
- Strong ownership and capacity to manage multiple projects: set priorities and work against tight deadlines;
- Experience with Tableau or other data analysis/visualization tools, is a plus.
Why join Spil Games?
Level up your career—be part of a rapidly growing leader in the online gaming industry, where playing games is all part of a day’s work. Spil Games also offers these great benefits:
- A competitive salary and bonus system
- Flexible hours (from 7 AM till 7 PM)
- A pension and collective health insurance plan
- Reimbursement for your daily commute
- Extras, such as games, discount on gym, canteen
And, most importantly, training and development programs—because when you grow, we grow with you!