Project Manager – Business Intelligence a.i.
Tasks & Responsibilities
We are looking for an interim Project Manager to support the BI team who can work in-house for three to four days a week. Currently our web portals have 100 million unique visitors each month & 1 million gameplays per hour on peak hours. Our mobile games now generate 1 million events per hour. This generates a lot of data for the BI team to analyze and present to the business.
The Project Manager will provide a roadmap for the BI team to get the most important data, complying with strategy, analyzed first. This includes aligning the strategy with several stakeholders and managing the needs and wants from all involved.
The core tasks and responsibilities of this position include:
- Identify paths to optimize our way of working & implement them
- Collect feedback of stakeholders to shape and refine roadmap
- Recommend roadmap to align operations with the business
- Implement the roadmap and make adjustments when necessary
- Support resource planning
- Administering all BI related tickets
- Ensure transparency across the company regarding BI tickets
- Responsible for planning related processes – daily stand up, grooming session, backlog session
- 5+ years of experience with technical project management / project planning
- Competent in the subject matter of data warehousing / business intelligence/ reporting
- Experience with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- Stakeholder and strategic management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- In possession of a valid EU work permit – we cannot sponsor a work permit for this role
Why join Spil Games?
Level up your career—be part of a leader in the online gaming industry, where playing games is all part of a day’s work. Spil Games also offers these great benefits:
- Freelance agreement for 3 to 6 months
- Flexible hours (from 7 AM till 7 PM)
- Reimbursement for your daily commute
- Lunch provided by La Place
- International environment (28 nationalities)