Tasks & Responsibilities
100 million players across the globe are enjoying our games every month. Our pipeline of quality mobile games planned to be launched in the coming months is growing, and so is our need for the User Acquisition team to grow. The Publishers Manager will be part of the User Acquisition department and will be in charge of campaign optimization, contract negotiations and relationship management with Partners.
Key responsibilities for this position are:
- Plan, setup and manage user acquisition campaigns
- Evaluate performance and optimize campaigns in order to ensure efficient budget spending
- Work closely with ad networks and mobile agencies, negotiate IOs, onboard, test and evaluate partners
- Work closely with BI, Reporting and Tech teams to ensure KPI tracking and reporting
- Deliver thorough, detailed and dynamic media planning.
- At least 3 years of experience in mobile user acquisition, comfortable working with KPIs such as CPI, ROI, LTV, Retention etc.
- Familiarity with mobile marketing technologies such as conversion tracking, programmatic advertising.
- Strong negotiations and relationship building skills;
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Self-starter with hands on attitude, proactive mentality and excellent eye for details;
- Experience with Tableau or other data analysis /visualization tools is a plus.
Why join Spil Games?
Level up your career—be part of a rapidly growing leader in the online gaming industry, where playing games is all part of a day’s work. Spil Games also offers these great benefits:
- A competitive salary and bonus system
- Flexible hours (from 7 AM till 7 PM)
- A pension and collective health insurance plan
- Reimbursement for your daily commute
- Extras, such as games, discount on gym, canteen
And, most importantly, training and development programs—because when you grow, we grow with you!