Senior Game Producer – Mobile Games
Tasks & Responsibilities
The Senior Game Producer with a keen eye on game design, focus on high-quality and willing to be involved. That’s what we need to grow our Game Production team. You actually will have influence on “your” games!
We entertain 100 million gamers across 6 continents (and counting) and our pipeline of games is constantly growing.
Key tasks and responsibilities for this position are:
- Ensuring that creative game concepts are successfully transformed into high-quality games, within agreed time, budget, and resources;
- Building relationships with developers and designers, acting as the go-to person for all stakeholders;
- Polishing licensed products and getting it publishing (and quality) ready;
- Managing the contract workflow and negotiation with external developers;
- Collecting feedback on development builds and relaying this back to the development teams;
- Identifying and mitigating risks, removing roadblocks;
- Setting and tracking productivity goals and targets for the studios; and
- Coordinating with internal and external Project Management departments.
- Help facilitating the companies production processes with your individual experience;
- At least 6 years of experience managing the development of mobile games as game producer, game project manager etc.
- Experience and in depth understanding of the game design and game development cycle;
- Experience scheduling and budgeting development/gaming projects
- Excellent understanding of the social and mobile games industries;
- Passion for games, gameplay, and game technology
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to manage internal/external teams/stakeholders
- Drive and perseverance to lead projects until completion despite obstacles and bottle necks
- Outsourcing experience a plus
- You need to have a valid work permit to apply for this opportunity.
Why join Spil Games?
Level up your career—be part of a leader in the mobile gaming industry, where playing games is all part of a day’s work. Spil Games also offers these great benefits:
- A competitive salary and bonus system
- Flexible hours (from 7 AM till 7 PM)
- A pension and collective health insurance plan
- Reimbursement for your daily commute
- Extras, such as a fitness plan and lunch provided by La Place
- And, most importantly, training and development programs—because when you grow, we grow with you!
Adventure awaits those up for the challenge. Are you ready to play?