2. About us
2.1. SPIL GAMES BV is registered with the Chamber of Commerce under number 32106054 and is the controller as referred to in the Dutch Personal Data Protection Act (Wet Bescherming Persoonsgegevens). SPIL is having its registered office at Mussenstraat 15, 1223 RB, Hilversum, The Netherlands.
3. What kind of information do we collect?
3.1. When you play the Game, we collect the following information:
• Your device identifier and IP address;
• Demographic information (such as country);
• Information collected through various technologies;
• When you choose to register with us for a better game experience and/or to create a profile, we collect information such as username, email address, and any information you may choose to provide;
• Other information that we receive from you, e.g. your e-mails, chats or other communications and information exchanged with us on our social media channels for the Game;
• How you play the Game (frequency, device, platform, level etc.);
• Information you post on the Community of the Game.
4. How do we use your information?
4.1. When you playthe Game, we use the information that we have about you:
• To provide you the Game and associated websites and continuously improve their features;
• To store your gaming-history;
• To provide helpdesk and support services;
• To analyze the functioning of the Game and associated websites;
• To enable in app purchases;
• To present interest based advertisements and to send you promotional messages by email or other communications;
• To enable social network integration, especially with Facebook;
• To prevent fraud and crime;
• To meet legal and tax obligations.
4.2. Your email address will be used for the following purposes:
• service emails (regarding updates, new design, new features, (new) games etc.);
delivering messages you have allowed us to forward (e.g. from other users in your social network).
5. Third parties
5.1. Ad network providers
SPIL may use ad network providers who assist us to serve advertisements to you about our products and services. These ad network providers may also show interest based advertisements for other parties’ products and services within the Game or on the associated websites and social media platforms based on the information that we have about you.
SPIL may also use third party payment service providers (“PSP”), who provide payment transaction services to SPIL to sell products or services throughthe Game. When you purchase products or services, the information you provide to the PSP is subject to their privacy policies, not ours. You explicitly consent that SPIL may provide personal information collected from you to a PSP for the purpose of offering the payment transaction service and that the PSP may use such data for (statistical) analysis of payment transactions. SPIL shall be allowed to notify a PSP regarding a user who engages in (or who a party believes has engaged in) any activity that is illegal, that violates any person’s rights, or that resulted in such user’s suspension or termination of use of [Name Game].
5.3. Social networks
The Game can be played and synchronised on multiple devices by using your Facebook account to log in. Facebook may provide certain information about you to us and we may use this information in order to show you advertisements. Facebook is a third party, so your activities on this social media platform is subject to their user and privacy policies, not ours.
5.4. Partner networks
SPIL may use partner network providers who assist us to distribute the Game in order to enable as many gamers as possible to play the Game.
After the Game has been launched it will continuously be monitored and improved to maintain and effectuate the best gaming experience for our gamers. Developers may therefore see and have access to your information, but they will only use this information for game optimization purposes.
We may supply information to other parties if we are required to do so by law or by a ruling from a court of law.
6. Your rights
6.1. If and to the extent applicable data protection regulation provides so, you have the right to access, rectify and erase the personal data we hold about you and to restrict or object to our processing of your personal data.
6.2. If you have a personal profile and you wish to exercise these rights, you can mostly do so by clicking on the appropriate link in your personal profile. Furthermore, you can send a written request to SPIL GAMES BV, Mussenstraat 15, 1223 RB, Hilversum, The Netherlands, detailing your request, along with a copy of your passport (to prevent misuse of requests for information), or send an email containing this information to: email@example.com. After the verification of your identity, the copy of your passport will be shredded.
6.3. You can at any time opt-out of marketing communication messages you receive from us by clicking the opt-out link in these messages.
6.4. Parents of users under the age of 16: If you wish to exercise the rights referred in 6.1 with regard to your child, please send a written request to SPIL GAMES BV, Mussenstraat 15, 1223 RB Hilversum, The Netherlands, detailing your request along with a copy of your passport (to prevent misuse of requests for information), or send an email containing this information to: firstname.lastname@example.org. After verification, the copy of your passport will be shredded.
7.1. SPIL has implemented appropriate measures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, to maintain data security and to correctly use the information we collect in relation to the Game.
8.2. The Internet is a global environment and using the Internet necessarily involves the collection and processing of personal data on an international basis. Therefore, by usingthe Game, you acknowledge and agree to our processing your personal data in this way.