Spil Games is a fast-growing and agile games publisher and producer, reaching huge audiences across the web and mobile.
Spil Games is renowned for being a global leader in online gaming, and now we’re starting to make our mark on mobile. With the best talent the industry has to offer, strong IPs, and partnerships with leading developers we have grown to 275 million installs in two years.
We’re proud to be a truly global company. Our team is made up of more than 28 nationalities, and we entertain players spread out across more than 150 countries in the world.
Based in Hilversum, the Netherlands, Spil Games was founded in 2004 and quickly grew to become one of the world’s most notorious gaming companies. As the industry evolved, we did too. Since 2015, our focus has primarily been mobile, and in the last two years we’ve seen our installs rise to 275M. Some of our other recent successes include:
- Producing and publishing Mahjong Crimes, a combination of two timeless classics: Mahjong solitaire and the world’s best renowned mystery novel Murder on the Orient Express.
- Taking popular web games from our portals and turning them into sensational experiences for players on mobile. For example, Operate Now: Hospital, a surgery simulation and resource management game that reached 10 million installs in 6 months.
- Achieving 100 million installs with the Troll Face Quest series and being ranked as #1 on iOS in 114 countries with Uphill Rush.
- Nolan Bushnell, known as the godfather of video games has chosen Spil Games to develop his new mobile IPs.
- Being selected by Facebook for the launch of its Instant Games service. Our game Endless Lake immediately became – and continues to be – one of the most popular titles (40 million unique users to date!)
We may be industry veterans, but we still operate with the same entrepreneurial mindset that got us where we are today. Our success is all down to our amazing team of passionate, creative individuals, and our unique company culture.
Would you like to be part of a thriving, international gaming company?
Check out our current vacancies, or send us an open application today.
Since the start of its operations in 2004, Spil Games has had an amazing journey. With our many gaming portals and our “think global, win local” philosophy, led us to become one of the largest casual gaming companies in 2012 entertaining over 200 million users each month.
In line with changing user behaviors, we have been a mobile-focused company since 2015. However, staying true to our web-based roots, we also pour a lot of love into our portal business, where we offer a first-class portfolio to loyal players worldwide.
As our endeavors in mobile are paying off, we are experiencing exponential growth and have been placed in the top 30 of the Google Play store publishers. With a truly exciting line-up of compelling releases scheduled for 2018, we expect to further improve and solidify our place at the top of the charts!
1223 RB Hilversum