We have data… lots of data. 100 million unique visitors on our web portals each month & 1 million gameplays per hour on peak hours. 1 million events per hour (!) generated by our mobile games! We need that data gathered, structured, organized and presented to internal teams in the way allowing them to make their decisions every day.
If you have a deep understanding on the key game performance indicators and game mechanics driving success of native mobile games, if you enjoy in depth analysis on both the in-game user behavior/engagement and the game status (economy, updates impact, level of challenge, …) the Games Analyst job at Spil Games is the right challenge for you!
The core tasks and responsibilities of this position are:
- Understanding stakeholder’s requirements and translating them into reports: both structural and on ad-hoc basis (games status, game updates, promotion strategy, in game analytics and specific metrics);
- Performing customized queries in order to report and analyze the user behavior/engagement,
- Taking an active role in the daily operations, responding to report performance and delivery issues; liaising with other teams to ensure data availability and integrity;
- Managing multi-disciplinary projects, including adding new sources and information to the data warehouse;
- Documenting data handling and data definitions;
- Maintaining, troubleshooting, and resolving issues/questions for report inventory;
- Driving report environment best practices, coding standards, and look-and-feel;
- Advising the Spil community on data-reporting best practices and considerations; formulating proposals for improvements, and coordinating their approval and implementation with colleagues;
- Providing functional and technical support and training/workshops to business users.
- At least 3 years of experience working in an Analytics/Business Intelligence role within the game industry is a hard requirement for the role,
- Excellent experience reading and writing SQL and expert on reporting tools (preferably Tableau)
- Strong analytical thinking and proven ability to solve problems
- Very familiar with common Game related KPIs and methods like Lifetimevalue Calculation, Churn Model, Behavioral Analytics, Customer Segmentation
- Very good knowledge about the Mobile Games Industry and / or free to play gaming
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects at the same time while meeting deadlines
- Knowledge of data profiling and data quality concepts
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal, and the ability to communicate to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to work in a fast paced and active environment with evolving priorities
- Already possesses a valid European work permit
Why join Spil Games?
Level up your career—be part of a leader in the mobile gaming industry, where playing games is all part of a day’s work. Spil Games also offers these great benefits:
- A competitive salary and bonus system
- Flexible hours (from 7 AM till 7 PM)
- A pension and collective health insurance plan
- Reimbursement for your daily commute
- Extras, such as a fitness plan and lunch provided by La Place
- And, most importantly, training and development programs—because when you grow, we grow with you!
Adventure awaits those up for the challenge. Are you ready to play?